The 2020 TML Annual Conference and Exhibition will take place at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine on October 14-16.
Since 1913, city officials have gathered every year for the Texas Municipal League (TML) Annual Conference and Exhibition – the largest assembly of elected officials and city staff in Texas.
Community leaders and municipal professionals from all over the state attend the event for educational opportunities, collaboration with colleagues, networking, and strategizing.
2020 Coronavirus Update for Exhibitors (as of May 2020):
TML is making plans to convene at the 2020 TML Annual Conference and Exhibition, October 14-16, in Grapevine.
In addition to our regularly scheduled in-person conference, TML is providing an online conference platform to deliver the conference training and experience to registrants in need of a virtual format.
Through this hybrid approach, all 2020 exhibitors will be able to engage attendees on-site and online!
As an exhibitor, you’ll enjoy:
- Registration limited to 250 exhibitors
- Concentrated exhibit hall hours for quality time with attendees
- Plenty of elbow room to connect from a safe distance
- Complimentary company profile in the online Exhibitor Gallery
- The online Exhibitor Gallery will be available to all in-person and virtual attendees
- Options for participating completely online, if convening in Grapevine is not possible
Options for a full refund on exhibit booth space, if convening in Grapevine is not possible
Conference participation helps TML provide services and resources to city officials across the state, while upholding the League’s mission: Empowering Texas cities to serve their citizens.