- One 10’ x 20’ end-cap exhibit booth space in premium location exclusive to sponsors (booth carpet, furnishings, and utilities not included)
- $500 credit toward exhibit booth carpet, furnishings, and/or decor
- Verbal recognition of sponsorship support at the Opening General Session during the 2021 Annual Conference
- Prominent logo recognition in the September pre-conference issue of Texas Town & City (if sponsorship commitment and high resolution logo are received by July 17)
- Prominent logo recognition in the December post-conference issue of Texas Town & City
- Prominent logo recognition throughout the 2021 Annual Conference
- Recognition and website link in the 2021 Annual Conference mobile app
- Mention in the “Village Happenings” handout, highlighting exhibit hall attractions for attendees onsite
- Inclusion in exhibit hall schedule of activities/events (if applicable)
- Exhibit booth location emphasized on the exhibit hall floor plan and directories throughout the exhibit hall
- First option to retain the same sponsorship position at the 2022 TML Annual Conference and Exhibition (including selection of benefits, rates subject to change)
Conference Access and Hotel Accommodations
- Up to six full registrations to the 2021 Annual Conference educational sessions, ticketed meal functions, and exhibit hall
- Up to twelve additional exhibit hall passes for staff and guests (booth space includes 6 passes + 12 additional = 18 passes total)
- Designated room block for up to six hotel reservations for the 2021 Annual Conference (for reservations received by August 16. Hotel fees not included)
- Invitations to the 2021 TML Board of Directors Dinner and Incoming TML President’s Reception (both events take place at the 2021 Annual Conference)
- Platinum sponsor designation floor decal with corporate name and logo placed in front of exhibit booth
- Pre conference attendee mailing list
- Post conference attendee mailing list
- One-year TML Premier Associate Membership (or one year extension on current membership. Membership includes additional onsite recognition)
Additional Customized Benefit
ADDITIONAL Customized Benefit
Hotel Key Cards:
More than 1,500 conference attendees will check in at the Hilton Palacios or the Marriott Marquis in downtown Houston for the 2021 Annual Conference. If your company offers the key to their success, then greet them with a message they’ll carry around for the remainder of their stay. Includes two double-sided key cards for up to 1,500 TML guests checking in at the Hilton Palacios or Marriott Marquis on Wednesday, October 6, key card procurement and design assistance, creative custom signage, and complete detail coordination.
Get a handle on logo recognition and drive traffic to your exhibit space by providing attendees with a 2021 TML conference bag. One side will feature the official 2021 Annual Conference logo, and the other side will prominently feature your logo. Distribute the bags from your booth and/or from a display table at attendee registration. Includes sponsor logo featured on 2500 bags, display table at attendee registration, design assistance, and complete detail coordination. Option to place company literature or promotional giveaway in each bag.
Branded Bottles of Water:
Hydration is paramount to attendees as they walk the conference and network over three days. Align your brand with this critical resource through custom-branded bottles of water, strategically placed throughout the convention center to help you make a splash. Includes 5,000 branded bottles of water placed throughout the convention center, plus 500 additional bottles of water to distribute from your exhibit space, creative custom signage, and complete detail coordination.
Wednesday – Friday, various locations
What is the one fashion accessory that every TML conference attendee, guest, and staff member will be sporting this October? The sleek, yet bold TML badge lanyard. This conference wardrobe staple will carry your logo in style; no runway necessary! Includes sponsor logo featured on 3500 TML conference badge lanyards, design assistance, and complete detail coordination.