TML’s Exhibitor Academy is a complimentary resource to help prepare exhibitors for a positive and productive exhibiting experience. These resources will provide answers to the most pressing exhibiting challenges, expand your exhibiting know-how, and dramatically improve your company’s exhibiting performance and effectiveness.
TML EXHIBITOR WEBINAR
Defining & Delivering Your Attendee Value Proposition
The marketing noise level increases dramatically before and during a tradeshow. Every decision attendees make about where to focus their attention and time are value based decisions. How can you ensure that your marketing messages cut through the noise, get noticed, read and responded to?
Critical Success Factor #1: DEFINE YOUR OBJECTIVES
- Define Your Outcomes
- Planning to Win: Will Your Company Exhibit By Hope or By Objectives?
- Two Important Outcomes Your Exhibit Should Deliver
- Tradeshow Planning & Management Tool
- Conducting Effective Pre-Show Staff Meetings
Critical Success Factor #2: IDENTIFY AND ATTRACT YOUR IDEAL VISITOR
- Identify and Attract Your Ideal Visitor
- How to Use Sponsorships to Support Business Objectives
- So, Why Should an Attendee Visit Your Booth?
- 9 Steps to Stand Out and Be Remembered at Your Next Show
Critical Success Factor #3: LEAD MANAGEMENT
Quick Read Articles
Ask the Tradeshow Experts
TML has recruited leading productivity tradeshow expert, Jefferson Davis, and his team from Competitive Edge to address your questions about improving exhibiting effectiveness and performance.
Ever wondered how to effectively use promotional items at your booth space? Or struggled over exhibit design, graphics, and messaging? Perhaps you’d like tips on how to politely end a conversation with a chatty booth visitor?
The Competitive Edge Experts are ready to help – and it’s completely FREE for TML Exhibitors.