What do I do when I arrive?
(Privately Owned) Vehicles may arrive at the Exhibit Hall Loading Docks beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 13, to unload before parking.
- Each vehicle will have approximately 15 minutes to unload. Moving freight from the loading dock to the booth space is the exhibitor’s responsibility.
- Arrangements for labor or shipping should be made in advance through The Expo Group. Otherwise, please come prepared to move your materials from the dock to your booth on your own.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to ship their freight through The Expo Group to avoid congestion or delays.
- After delivering freight to the booth and parking, exhibitors should pick up badges and conference materials at Exhibitor Registration located directly outside the Exhibit Hall entrance.
Please refer to the Online Exhibitor Service Manual for directions to the Loading Dock and additional parking and shipping information.
- Heavy equipment or vehicles will be moved-in by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 12.
- The Exhibit Hall and Loading Docks will be open on Tuesday, October 13, from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for general exhibitor move-in.
- It is highly recommended that all exhibitors be set-up by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 13.
- Setting up your booth the morning of Wednesday, October 14, is not advised. This time is a grace period only.
- LATE SET-UP IS PROHIBITED. Exhibit spaces that are not set by 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 14, will be deemed abandoned by the exhibitor and sold to standby exhibitors. A late show or no-show fine of up to $950 may be applied. This rule will be strictly enforced on the show floor.
Heavy Vehicle Move-in:
- The Exhibit Hall and Loading Docks will be open for heavy equipment move-in, by appointment only with the Expo Group, beginning Monday, October 12, from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Please make arrangements to keep your booth staffed and set up for the duration of the exhibition.
- Breakdown will begin at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, October 16.
- EARLY BREAKDOWN IS PROHIBITED AND AGAINST THE RULES OF THE EXHIBIT SPACE CONTRACT.
- Exhibitors who abandon or begin breaking down their booth before show closing may be fined an early breakdown fee of $750 and could adversely affect the Conference and TML’s consideration of Exhibitor’s participation the following year.
- For the safety of exhibitors and attendees, absolutely no set-up or breakdown will be allowed while the hall is open to delegates.2
City of Grapevine Fire Regulations:
The City of Grapevine Fire Department and the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center have regulations covering vehicles/equipment on display in the Exhibit Hall, including an inspection by a fire marshal from the City of Grapevine Fire Department. Initial inspection of vehicles will be done on the loading dock prior to entering the Exhibit Hall. A final inspection will be done once the vehicle has been placed in the booth space. If you are displaying a motor vehicle, you will be contacted by The Expo Group prior to your scheduled move-in appointment to review all regulations. Please understand that these are standard exhibition regulations and the policy if the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center and the City of Grapevine Fire Department. Neither TML nor The Expo Group have any authority on this issue.