If you are not sponsoring the event or a booth space is not included in your sponsorship level, individual booths can be purchased. See booth rates and location pricing below.
STEP 1: Review “Exhibit Space” details in the TML 2020 Exhibitor and Sponsor Rules
STEP 2: Select your booth size
|Size||Associate Member||Non-Member||Non-Member after Aug. 7|
|10 x 10 Standard||$850||$950||$1,115|
|10 x 10 Corner||$1,100||$1,300||$1,500|
|10 x 20 Standard||$1,500||$1,700||$1,900|
|10 x 20 Corner||$1,750||$1,950||$2,150|
|10 x 20 End-Cap||$2,700||$2,900||$3,200|
|20 x 20 Peninsula||$3,100||$3,300||$3,550|
|20 x 20 Island||$3,400||$3,600||$3,850|
Standard Booth – inline booth with neighbors on each side
Corner Booth – only one neighbor
End-Cap – two corner booths at the end of an aisle; no neighbors
Peninsula – four booths at the end of an aisle, open on three sides
Island – group of four booths; all neighboring booths are removed, so the island is open on all four sides.
STEP 3: Select your booth location
Your booth selection will fall into one of four color tiers on the floor plan.
- If your booth selection spans multiple tiers, only the top tier of your final booth assignment is the applicable tier rate (you will not be charged for multiple tiers).
- The applicable tier rate will be added to the booth price one time for booths 20 x 20 and smaller, and doubled for booth spaces larger than 20 x 20.
- If your final booth assignment is in a lower tier from your original selection, you will be refunded the tier rate difference.
Location tier rates do not apply to TML sponsors.
- No Color – no additional fee
- Orange– additional $450
- Blue –additional $750
- Green – ONLY available for selection by TML Silver, Gold, and Platinum sponsors