Exhibitor Move-in & Move-Out
Monday, Oct. 3
1PM - 5PM
- Vehicles and heavy equipment only. Contact The Expo Group to arrange move-in time.
Tuesday, Oct. 4
8AM - 5PM
- EXHIBITOR MOVE-IN! LOADING DOCK ACCESS.
Wednesday, Oct. 5
8AM - 10AM
- Grace period only. NO LOADING DOCK ACCESS.
- BOOTH SETUP MUST BE COMPLETE BY 10AM.
REVIEW CLOSELY! TML WILL NOT TOLERATE LATE ARRIVALS, UNOCCUPIED EXHIBIT SPACES, OR EARLY DISMANTLE
- Unless other arrangements have been made with The Expo Group or TML, Exhibitor shall move-in Tuesday, October 4, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
- No installing, dismantling, rearranging, repairing, servicing, removing, or supplementing of exhibit spaces will be permitted during the open exhibit hall hours without the permission of TML.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the Exhibit Hall during installation or dismantlement.
- All exhibit spaces and displays must be completed and ready for review by TML no later than Wednesday, October 5, 10:00 a.m. CST.
- Exhibitor may not use escalators or passenger elevators to transport freight into or out of the convention center (freight must be pre-shipped or carried in through the loading docks).
If you did NOT pre-ship your booth space items and plan to deliver them to the booth yourself:
- Pack and pre-label your freight with your company name and booth number. Don’t forget to pack wheeled carts or other items to transport your materials from the loading dock to your exhibit space.
- Arrive at the convention center loading dock Tuesday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (see directions to loading dock here).
- Each vehicle will have 15 minutes to unload items. Unload your freight onto the dock, return to your vehicle and park.
- Return to the convention center and head to Exhibitor Registration, just outside the exhibit hall main entrance, to check in.
- Locate your booth space.
- Return to the loading dock to pick up your booth freight and transport your items to your booth space.
If you pre-shipped your booth freight to The Expo Group for delivery onsite:
- Upon arriving to the convention center, head straight to Exhibitor Registration, just outside the exhibit hall main entrance, to check in.
- Enter the exhibit hall and locate your booth. Pre-shipped items should be delivered to exhibitors by Noon on Tuesday (please be patient as delivery times may vary).
If you have just a few light items to carry in:
- Enter the convention center and head to Exhibitor Registration, just outside the exhibit hall main entrance, to check in.
- Locate your booth space and deliver your items.
EXHIBITOR SHALL NOT DISMANTLE EARLY.
Exhibitors dismantling or abandoning exhibit space early, without express written permission from TML will be assessed a fee of up to $750. TML reserves the right to adversely consider Exhibitor’s record of non-performance for future TML events.
At 10:00 a.m. Friday, October 7:
- The exhibit hall loading dock will open.
- Aisle carpet will be removed.
- Large vehicles will move out first.
- Pack up your booth, label with your company name, and take your items to the loading dock.
- Drive your vehicle to the loading dock to pick up your items.
- All items should be completely removed from the exhibit hall by 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
*Tip: Beginning at 10:00 a.m., pack up your booth and take your labeled items to the loading dock. Head out to enjoy an early lunch, and return to the loading dock with your vehicle at a later time to avoid traffic congestion.