A variety of supplies and resources are required to construct an exhibit hall that is vibrant and inviting. If your business provides materials that can help us bring the exhibit hall to life – we’d love to talk!
How it works
- We’ll chat with you about the items you’d like to contribute and determine if they are a good fit.
- Once a customized agreement is in place, TML will help coordinate locations of items and corresponding recognition.
- You know your equipment best! The delivery, moving in, building, dismantling, and removal of items are the responsibility of the sponsor. TML will provide instructions and guidance for each step.
- TML staff will assist onsite with location and placement of items, and waive onsite labor fees associated with transporting heavy items to and from their locations.
Benefits of In-Kind Sponsorship
- Creative display of your products throughout the exhibit hall
- Recognition and signage displayed with the items you are providing
- Discounts on exhibit space
- In some cases, complete sponsorship recognition and benefits when the items provided result in significant cost savings to TML
Exhibit Hall Wish List
- Artificial turf, soft ground cover, or other surfacing to help establish a solid foundation for attendees
- Park benches, tables, or other furnishings to provide attendees convenient options to take a break
- Nature accessories (real or artificial) including plants, logs, boulders/stones, trees, shrubs, flowers, etc.
- Structural elements such as columns, fencing, pergolas, event tents, etc.
- Misc. items and décor such as classic cars, vintage buggies or wagons, statues, flags or bunting, lampposts or other accessories