Greenhouse Details and guidelines
Two 30-Minute Presentation Slots
Includes seating for up to 40 attendees and AV equipment
Coffee, tea, soda, water for Greenhouse audience
Print, digital, and verbal promotional opportunities through TML communications
Is the TML Greenhouse Right for You?
We’re interested in content-rich presentations of 30 minutes or less, focusing on issues and programs affecting Texas cities. Presentations should be informative and educational, not promotional.
TML Conference attendees appreciate speakers that represent the diversity of Texas, and especially enjoy hearing from other Texas cities.
Greenhouse presenters only deliver unique content that is guaranteed to help our city officials learn and grow. If product demonstration is your main goal, let us find another opportunity that is right for you.
Presentations must meet the following guidelines:
- Keep the presentation length between 15-20 minutes to allow 10–15 minutes for questions and discussion
- Start and end promptly
- Keep it educational and do not include promotional content
- Showcase Texas city successes
- Share timely news on issues that affect Texas cities
- Provide insight on state or federal programs that are important to Texas cities
- Use practical examples, and include helpful tips for city officials
Wednesday, October 5
Thursday, October 6